12/31/05 05:44 pm - One more.
I guess I'll do this. I'm super bored, and don't feel like doing much anyway. So there. Take it or leave it.
70 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. Initials: PLL
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: not sure about this one. I'll have to look into that.
3. Last thing you ate: Doritos. Yum.
4. For or against same sex marriage: against any and all forms of homosexuality, married or otherwise.
5. Are you homophobic: I find the idea of homosexuality distasteful, but I don't hate the people, nor do I fear them. I might be uncomfortable, but that happens with almost anyone.
6. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings: not really, though I might treat myself to a viewing of Inuyasha once in a blue moon. Or a green one. Oh well.
7. Do you believe in God: I have a hard time stating that I simply "believe in God". It's so much more than that. I trust in Him, I love Him with all my heart. He is the very air that I breathe.
8. How many U.S states have you been to: Eight. I'm a small town girl. :)
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in: Two. Texas and PA.
10. Ever lived outside of the US: I wish.
11. Name something you like physically about yourself: I'm vain about my eyes, believe it or not.
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself: I try not to judge too quickly, or judge at all.
13. What is your dads name: Dan
14. What is your dream car: 2004 Nissan Altima in black. :)
15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Either Prince Edward Island, Boston, or Ireland.
16. Favorite type of food: I like sushi and carrots and cream cheese. Whatever type that is. hehehe.
17. Favorite holiday: Independence Day. I'm such an American. :)
18. Do you download music: From my own CD's, yes.
19. What illegal things have you done: I stole some screws from a hardware store once. Bad, bad paige.
20. Where would you want to go on a first date: don't care. I'm flexible.
21. Would you date the person who posted this before u? no way in the world. And I'm not telling who, so don't ask me. :)
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? no. I'm slightly ok with that.
23. Have you ever cried for no reason? no. I don't cry that much. In fact, I hate crying.
24. Do you like president Bush? As a person, yes. As a president, I think he tries to do what is best for our country, but it doesn't always turn out like he wants it to. And all those years of drinking made his speech a little impaired. He's a good guy.
25. Have you ever bunee jumped: no, and I don't intend to, thank you very much.
26. Have you ever white-water rafted: YES!!! It's SO much fun, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? no one "hits on me". and I would HIT THEM if they ever tried. mehehe. :)
28. Last person you hugged: Mandy Furnish.
29. Have you met a real redneck: Hmm. Let's try "Have you ever lived in a city of rednecks your whole life?". I would nod heartily at that one.
30. How is the weather right now: gross. I hate the rain, but it was sunny sometime ago. Alas. Would that it could stay that way forever.
31. What song are you listening to right now: Some stupid punk song my sister is listening to on the kitchen radio. blech.
32. What are ur current fav songs? sigh. Any and ALL Lifehouse songs. Citadel: Anna Nalick, The Blower's Daughter: Damien Rice, Be Thou My Vision.
33. What was the last movie you watched: Phantom of the Opera. WOOT WOOT. Phantom totally kicks Raoul's rear end, but Raoul gets the girl, so he must've been doing something right....:)
34. Do you wear contacts: yes'm.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Cup O'Joe in Greencastle. Good Chai Tea there.
36. What are you afraid of: bridges and falling. mainly spiders, though.
37. Have you ever been hit-on by someone of the same sex: eww gross. No, thank the Lord.
38. How many pets do u have: As far as I'm concerned I have no pets, but the fam has two. Black Lab and Calico Cat. meh.
39. Have you ever loved someone: this question should be BAWEETED.
40. What really turns you on: (This question has been changed to say the following: What do you really like about the opposite sex?) eyes. and humor. and love of God.
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks: Caramel Frappuccino. mmmmmmm good.
42. Have you ever fired a gun: never even touched one. I'm not against them though... :)
43. Are you missing someone: try my best friend. I miss her like the sun misses the flower in the dead of winter. I just love A Knight's Tale.
44. Say something totally random about yourself: My feet are cold. Pretzels are cool. I heart Urban Culture! We're tight like jeans from the 80's!!!
45. Do u have an i-pod?: nope. Why spend money on something I will rarely use?
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? no, and I don't know as that would be a compliment if someone said that of me. I'm not much one for celebrity lifestyles.
47. Whats your mom's name: ytha. nuff said.
48. Who would you like to see right now: My Best. My cousin. Anna.
49. Are you comfortable with your height: I wish I could be a little shorter. I feel like I'm too tall for myself. If that makes any sense whatsoever.
50. Dogs or cats: cats. They do not need anyone, nor do they need attention. Non-needy animals are great.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Yeah, but I don't remember any one instance.
52. Favorite flower: daisies. White feild daisies.
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn: don't care really. I don't much care for popcorn.
54. What books are you reading: Jane Eyre, Castles, The Importance of Being Ernest, Little Women, Texas Dreams, Tuesdays With Morrie. All of them simultaneously.
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo: yes....coming back to Grace Academy from the airport just as we got home from Costa Rica. Great!
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? not very close....Mrs. DePaolo died, and we had been good friends the year before.
57. Do you watch MTV: no. garbage in, garbage out.
58. What's something that really annoys you: self-righteousness. faithlessness in myself. hard rock music. interruptions.
59. What are some things you really like doing: writing, reading, learning about foreign places, cultural history stuff, making and listening to music, troubleshooting computers.
60. Do you like Michael Jackson: uh. whatev.
61. Can you dance: haha. no. well...I can salsa only a little. It's the Puerto Rican in me. ;)
62. Favorite basketball team: Maryland Terps.
63. Favorite cereal: King Vitamin. lol. The back of that cereal box NEVER changes. It's been the same since I was 7.
64. Do you drive: yes, and I love it.
65. What's the latest you have ever stayed out: like....2am. I'm not a night person.
66. Last time you went bowling: Summer Congress last year. wow. that was a long time ago.
67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?: No. I've never even been in the hospital besides when I was born.
68. Who was your last phone call? Mandy, I think.
69. Last time you were at work: yesterday. yuck.
70. Whats your favorite state to be in: I loved Virginia. Mostly the Yorktown/Newport News area. Beautiful.